|DCAS Swap Meet Rules
- The DCAS Swap Meet is open to its members as well as the general public.
- All Sellers pay a $25.00 (cash only) space fee which
includes a one day Seller’s membership fee. Sellers are responsible for
providing their own tables. No electricity provided.
- By accepting an assigned location or making items
available you agree to comply with and understand the rules of the Swap
Meet as stated herein.
- Pre-registration via email. Joe Kurman Joe_Kurman@dcas.us
- On Site registration of assignment of space is Saturday, 11:30 a.m. to Noon on a first come first served basis.
- The Swap Meet begins promptly at 12:00 p.m. (noon) and goes to 3:00pm
- Reasonable donated items will be accepted and all
revenue gained by selling the donated items will become sole property
of the DCAS.
- The swap primarily contains fish / aquatic livestock, plants, and equipment / hardware related to the aquarium hobby.
- No government restricted fish / livestock, plants, or
items will be allowed under any circumstances (example: crawfish /
- Used equipment must be clean and in working order
unless otherwise specifically indicated by the seller. The DCAS
reserves the right to refuse the Swap of any item that is suspected of
being in poor working order.
- All fish / livestock must appear to be in healthy condition.
- The DCAS will NOT be liable for any fish / livestock, plant, or other item presented for at the Swap Meet.
- Any and all unsold swap items are the sole
responsibility of the seller and must be removed from the premises at
the conclusion of the Swap Meet OR upon the seller leaving the Swap
Meet. Any unclaimed items after the Swap Meet will be assumed forfeited
and disposed of at the discretion of the DCAS. A $20 disposal fee will
be assessed on EACH unsold aquarium / tank and EACH unsold stand,
regardless of size, left after the Swap Meet.
- Thank you for following state social distancing
guidelines. Cloth masks protect the wearer and others from COVID-19.